Motorized Bike Forum
Welcome to MotorizedBikeForum.com!

Feel free to log in, register, or just browse around and see what we're all about here at MxB Forum.

If you got help here, REGISTER and help the next guy!

If that's not enough motivation, the ads will go away when you are logged in!

If that doesn't do it for you - registering will allow you to search the forum!

Ride safe and have fun!

_DuctTapedGoat

Never breaks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Never breaks!

Post by FrictionNut28 on Sun Aug 12 2012, 10:15

I always see people posting about there problems with there kit and everyone always thinks im some kinda bike sales man cause i never post about my bike breaking down..The thing is i have 3,000 miles and haven't broke down once. So its kinda hard to post about your problems when you bought a reliable kit that doesn't have all those parts that need upgraded right outta the box..I think thats b.s you shouldn't have to buy your kit and then buy upgrades for it to make it reliable. .check it out..it doesn't just break down after 40miles like all those chinese kits!! If you dont check em out do your self a favor and get a friction drive..unless you like breaking down constantly..

Last edited by FrictionNut28 on Sat Dec 29 2012, 21:28; edited 1 time in total

FrictionNut28

Birthday : 1984-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Never breaks!

Post by Fabian on Mon Aug 13 2012, 08:26

Oh dear, are you still giving bad advise:

Lets see that Bumblebee go uphill in the wet with a "so called" reliable system.

Lets see that friction drive travel on a dirt road without wearing out the tyre in short time.

Lets see that friction drive climb a reasonably steep hill on a dirt road

Lets see that friction drive climb any kind of hill with a loaded bicycle trailer in any weather condition.

That's where all that reliability fall to pieces with a friction drive system, that's only good for light duty work and smooth dry roads.
Heaven help you if asking anything more from the drive system.

Fabian
MxBF Power User

Birthday : 1970-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabian on Thu Jan 10 2013, 16:56

This might explain your motives for being on this forum:

http://motorizedbikeforum.the-talk.net/t351-topic#613

Fabian
MxBF Power User

Back to top Go down

Re Re Never Breaks

Post by cafe biker on Fri Jan 11 2013, 07:45

Just gotta ask bumblebee guy has it occurred to you at all that building and modifying these kits is actually half the fun? I dont know about you but I can appreciate all different types of these bikes. I come from a background of modifying cars (particularly 60's and 70's muscle) and have always cycled to keep some level of health and fitness. Putting the two together seemed a natural fit to me. That and I can experiment with improving performance and reliability with what is effectively pocket money, so no borrowing of large sums of money is required for the next upgrade. Has anyone ever gotten excited about driving a Toyota Camry? I thought the point of a forum such as this (correct me if I am wrong here fabian) is about the sharing of new and interesting ways of IMPROVING the performance of these essentially flawed kits. So if you have no interest in this aspect why keep coming back? Is it because any attention (even negative) is better than being ignored? Please feel free to point out why your particular take on this hobby is the only or best way to do it. Just dont expect any response from me as you will not get it. Perhaps the other members of the forum would like to join me in taking this approach (i.e not responding)to bumblebee guy. Maybe then he may just BUZZ OFF!

cafe biker

Birthday : 1976-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabian on Fri Jan 11 2013, 08:07

The bumblebee guy is a serial spammer, pushing Bumblebee kits.

He goes by many aliases and has now been banned on not only the motorbicycling forum but the motoredbikes forum.

His IP address is listed as toxic on a website that lists toxic and habitual spammers.

I do not need to add any more to this debate except he has polluted this forum and many others with his spam and i have more than a few private messages on the other forum that have come from people who bought a bumblebee kit on his advise, of which those people were disappointed with the quality and performance of the kit.

At the end of the day, it's up to all of us to keep a serial spammer honest:

http://motorizedbikeforum.the-talk.net/t351-topic

Fabian
MxBF Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FrictionNut28 on Tue Jan 15 2013, 17:36

Fabian wrote:This might explain your motives for being on this forum:

Lets explain how your a fucking asshole and can kiss my american ass!!!

FrictionNut28

Birthday : 1984-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabian on Tue Jan 15 2013, 17:49

Your goose is well and truly cooked, now you are not only banned on one motorized bicycle forum but on two motorized bicycle forums for spamming Bumblebee kits.

I think we can end the discussion here.

Fabian
MxBF Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabian on Tue Jan 15 2013, 17:52

why not reinstate your posts in the other thread that you then so hurriedly deleted, where you admitted to being a spammer:

Fabian
MxBF Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cagney on Sun Jan 04 2015, 12:27

Yeah well it's personal preference if I needed the friction drive to get around a city on an old ten speed I'd have that over the remaining alternatives.
James Cagney

Birthday : 1958-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by elgallo on Tue Feb 24 2015, 21:48

thats the beautiful thing about this motorized bicycle thing. it can be taken in so many directions, and combinations. electric/gas, over front and over rear combo, 32cc to 250cc or bigger,
it really is about self expression i would think.
elgallo

Birthday : 1983-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top